My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy (2010) by Kanye West

"My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is a popular Studio album by American hip hop artist Kanye West. He is also a producer, musician, rapper and singer. He born in 08-06-1977. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy published on 22-11-2010. The producers of the Studio album are Jeff Bhasker, Kanye West, Bink, Emile, DJ Frank E, Jay-Z, Kyambo Joshua, L.A., Mike Dean, Lex Luger, Mike Caren, No I.D., Gee , The RZA, S1. Now it has a great position on billboard chart of music. The run-time of this Studio album (My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy) is 68:42 Minuit.

http://cdn0.virgin.com/uploads/images/story/Kanye-West-My-Beautiful-Dark-Twisted-Fantasy-album-review-9873-cropped.jpg

Download and More >>>

Digg Google Bookmarks reddit Mixx StumbleUpon Technorati Yahoo! Buzz DesignFloat Delicious BlinkList Furl